Featured speakers/presentations include:
David Sam, President of Elgin Community College
Panel Discussion: Social Networking
- Jeff Newell, Illinois Community College Board
- Connie James-Jenkin, ECC Librarian
- Stacey Shah, ECC Librarian
Eeinie Meenie Minie Mo: In Which Direction Shall I Go? Choosing the Right Technology Tools for You
- Kevin Johnson, University of IL-Champaign
Integrating Technology into Lesson Planning
- Edith Monroy – Oakton College, DesPlaines
Engage Students in Screencasting with Jing
- Kathryn G. Shafer – Ball State Univ, Indiana
For Instant Support, Just Add Librarians
- Connie James-Jenkin & Stacey Shah, ECC, Elgin
Creating Content for the Mobile Student
- Dan Kernler, ECC, Elgin
Best Practices to Support Student Success in Online Learning
Jason Rhode, Northern Illinois University
More information (and registration) can be found here.
- Association for Business Simulation and Experiential Exercises (ABSEL)
- Hall Marketing’s Simulations
- Precha Thavikulwat’s GEO
Phil Gomes just emailed me to remind me that FlourishConf 2011 will be held April 1-3 this year.
They have some great speakers, including folks from Threadless, Nokia, 3Ware, ZaReason and the Open Source Digital Voting project.
The conference is well worth attending. Detailed schedule is coming soon.
The conference has a presence on Facebook (http://facebook.com/flourishconf) and Twitter (http://twitter.com/flourishconf/).