- Log in to http://campusconnect.depaul.edu
- Click on the NavBar on the upper right corner -> select Navigator
- Click Self Service -> Faculty Center -> Instructor Resources -> Faculty Profile
- Select the correct term to obtain the list of classes for the quarter and click on Search
- Select preferences for each section -> Save
- If your class requires a pc classroom (computer lab) for the entire term please indicate this by checking the appropriate box.
Important Note: Do not use the Faculty tile found on the home page of Campus Connect. Please follow the above instructions for the correct navigation.
Additional Note: Your class must have a status of 'Active' in Campus Connect and you must be listed as the instructor in order for your class to be listed in your Faculty Profile. Once the class is entered in Campus Connect with you as the instructor and is made 'Active', it will also be reflected in your Faculty Profile.
Faculty with needs for specific classrooms or types of classroom features should indicate them in the comment box. Although requesting specific classrooms does not guarantee assignment, it helps Academic Space and Scheduling to match course pedagogy with available classrooms to the extent that it is possible.
Please note: If your class is not listed in Campus Connect, it will not be listed in Faculty Profile. Once the class is entered in Campus Connect, it will also be reflected in Faculty Profile.
All PC Classroom (Computer Lab) requests that are not for the entire term should be made through https://25live.collegenet.com/pro/depaul/
DistanceEd & OnlineTeaching friends, want to share your research, best practices, and new ideas with 100s of your peers? The #UWdtl Distance Teaching & Learning conference (Aug 4-6, 2020) call for proposals closes at 4:00p Central Time today. Don't wait! https://dtlconference.wisc.edu/call-for-proposals/