Learning with iPad (Technology Tuesday will actually be a Thursday)
The upcoming “Learning with iPad” presentation by Apple, Inc. will now take place on October 6th from 10-11 a.m. in room DPC 8010
See how the iPad is making learning more engaging and accessible than ever. Please join us for ‘Learning with the iPad’, a session to discuss Apple's mobile strategy with the iPad and how it is beginning to change education. With numerous education applications, as well as strategies for textbooks, research and integration, the iPad is becoming a tremendous tool for 21st Century Learning.
- • Overview of the hardware and included software
- • Update on educational apps available for the iPad
- • Overview of the iBook app and store, ePub and other Textbook / eBook readers
- • Video Mirroring with the iPad2.
- • Paperless workflows for Education
- • Device management and deployment best practices
- For more information, and to RSVP, please visit the Technology Tuesday page.