How To Record With The Zoom H2
I am loaning out a Zoom H2 to a colleague, and reading the "how to record" instructions here incase I need them in the future:
- Switch Power to “On.” The LCD screen will switch on, and you will see a red light indicating “Mic Active.”
- Press the right button twice, until you see that “Surround, 4CH” is activated.
- Press the record button once, the red light will flash.
- Press the record button a second time, the Zoom H2 will record.
- Press the record button when done.
- Switch the Power to “Off.”