Annual Conference on Distance Teaching & Learning
Join colleagues for the latest resources, research, and best practices
Teach. Learn. Connect.
For nearly 3 decades, the Annual Conference on Distance Teaching & Learning has
delivered to attendees the latest resources, research, and best practices in distance
education and training. More than 900 professionals gather every year to teach, learn,
and connect with colleagues from around the globe.
2013 keynote speakers:
- Dr. Richard Baraniuk, Rice University
- Sally Johnstone, Western Governors University
This premier event also features more than 150 learning opportunities—presentations,
workshops, forums, ePoster sessions, and more—plus many networking events.
Download the Conference Program and visit the website.
- Who: Professionals in distance education/training with any level of experience
- When: Aug 7-9, 2013
- Where: Monona Terrace Convention Center, Madison, Wisconsin
- Cost: $465 ($505 after 7/22). Group rates and virtual conference option available.
Optional Wednesday workshops are an additional fee (space is limited).
Questions: Contact Kimary Peterson at email@example.com or 608-265-4159.