CADM has an upcoming luncheon that may be of interest to you:
Cloud Computing and CRM: The Effect on Sales & Marketing of On-Demand CRM and Salesforce.com
What is "cloud computing" and "on-demand CRM"? What role do they play with sales and marketing? What effect is Salesforce.com having in the marketplace, and why is it transforming so many businesses?
Join us on Wednesday, November 11th, as we explore cloud computing and its effect on the current practice of CRM. We'll explain how on-demand CRM - and better distribution of customer information - is changing the practice of sales and marketing as we know it. Finally, we'll probe Sales 2.0, show how on-demand CRM supports the integration of sales and marketing, and then pull it all together with a case study demonstrating the impact of Salesforce.com.
- Dan Strunk, Managing Director, Center for Sales Leadership, DePaul University
- Kevin Turner, Principal, Model Metrics (one of the nation's leading Salesforce.com partners).
Click here for more information and to register
- Day: Wednesday, November 11th
- Time: 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM
- Location: Petterino's Restaurant (entrance at 50 West Randolph)
- Cost: $44/CADM members, $59/non-members.
Labels: CADM, Cloud Computing, CRM