Keys to Grade Marks by Dr. Justin Maresh
Chemistry 343 - Biochemistry Lab II
- [Guide to my comment marks]
- I make marks and comments in text and the right margin.
- Next to a comment, I may note deducted points. These numbers are comments for your information and may be duplicated elsewehere for tracking purposes.
- I track deducted points either in the left margin or shape rubrics (see below).
- A deduction of "–X" is a warning that points will be deducted in your next assignment for the
- In the shape rubrics below, a checkmark (✔) means you lost no points for the item and a negative number means you lost that many points for the item. Each shape rubric is assignment specific.
- [My lab report writing guidelines]
Report 1 – Lipid Lab
Report 2 – LDH Purification Lab