· Setting up An Account on the CDM Web Server – This document also provides information on how to contact technical support if your are having difficulties.
· Registering for Exams for Online Students – Please see this document. It contains information on registering including whom to contact if you are running into problems.
· Assignment Requirements Checklist: Review this carefully until you are comfortable with the various requirements. There will be deductions for any requirements that are not adhered to.
· Exam information for online students (includes email address for contacting them)
· Final Exam Format, Guidelines and Topics: final_exam_guidelines.docx
· Cheat-Sheet and Mini API: final_exam_cheat_sheet.doc
These are videos that I created for my IT-130 course. Feel free to refer to them as needed.
· EXAMPLE PROGRAM – Simple Salary Calculator
· Checked items (radio buttons, checkoxes)
· Powerpoint Files to accompany all of these videos are available as a zip file here.
It can be somewhat challenging and time-consuming to set up and configure AMP. However, if you are so inclined, there are some installers out there that install all three components with only one executable.
· Windows: ‘WAMP’ at http://www.wampserver.com/en/
§ Video installation guide: http://uptospeedguides.com/wamp/
· Mac: ‘MAMP’ at http://www.mamp.info/en
§ Video installation guide: http://uptospeedguides.com/mamp/