Useful / Required Java Resources
o Please see link at the top of the main course web page.
· Compiling and running your programs using Textpad
o http://condor.depaul.edu/~rjohnson/211/running.html (Dr. Johnsonbaugh)
o One issue students sometimes run into is that Textpad simply will not show the JDK commands. The instructions are not long, but should be followed carefully and some of the steps will take a few minutes such as if they need to reinstall Java. Several students have solved their problem this way. Here is the link.
· Submitting assignments via COL
o There are also many videos online. Here is a YouTube video describing how to zip files using Windows 7.
· Using NetBeans to write and compile a simple program
· Companion site for course textbook
· Compiling from the command line