- Asi, Lilian Nkengla and Deli Tize Teri. "Influence of Food Taboos on Nutritional Patterns in Rural Communities in Cameroon." International Review of Social Research 6, no. 1 (2016): pp. 35-39.
- de Garine, Igor. "Beer, ritual and conviviality in Northern Cameroon," in Liquid bread: beer and brewing in cross-cultural perspective edited by Wulf Schiefenhövel and Helen M Macbeth. Anthropology of food and nutrition 7. New York: Berghahn Books, 2011.
- Djeumen, Abigael. Les recettes de la cuisine camerounaise. Yaoundé: Les Éditions Qui suis-je, 2010.
- Grimaldi, Jean and Alexandrine Bikia. Le grand livre de la cuisine Camerounaise. Yaoundé: Edicam, 1981.
- Idowu, K.E. Auntie Kate's Cookery Book. London: Macmillan Education, 1982.
- Kouebou, C.P., M. Achu, S. Nzali, M. Chelea, J. Bonglaisin, A. Kamda, and M.M. Kana Sop, et al. "A review of composition studies of Cameroon traditional dishes: Macronutrients and minerals." Food Chemistry 140, no. 3 (2013): pp. 483-494.
- Röschenthaler, Ute. “The social life of White Man Mimbo, and ancestral consumption of bottled beer in South-West Cameroon,” in Beer in Africa: drinking spaces, states and selves edited by Steven van Wolputte abd Mattia Fumanti. Afrikanische Studien (Münster in Westfalen, Germany) 36. Berlin: Lit, 2010.
- Tsékénis, Émile. "'Children are the food sent by God': culinary imagery and the making of persons in the Cameroon Grassfields." Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute 21, no. 2 (2015): pp. 330-351.
- Van Beek, Walter. "Gender of beer: beer symbolism among the Kapsiki/Higi and the Dogon," in Liquid bread: beer and brewing in cross-cultural perspective edited by Wulf Schiefenhövel and Helen M Macbeth. Anthropology of food and nutrition 7. New York: Berghahn Books, 2011.