Educating for the 21st Century
ICCCA Fall Conference
21 November, 1996
Developing Electronic Learning Environments
- Electronic Learning Environments:
- A software tool that contains
three elements: rich, deep content; support for collaborative learning;
content manipulation tools.
- Focusing on the pedagogy first, technology second (or third!).
- Appropriately matching technologies to the instructional need.
- Assessing student learning differences with and without instructional
- Assessing the instructional intervention.
Multimedia, Instructional and Information Technology
Sample Projects from Around the Web
On-Line Textbooks and Universities