Peer evaluations count for 5% of your group grade. Peer evaluations are due this evening during class. If you will not be in class, please e-mail your group evaluations to me before midnight tonight. To compute group evaluations, do the following:
- Multiply the number of members in your group, including yourself, by 25.
This is the total number of points you have to work with.
- Assign points to each member in your group, including yourself, based on the amount of work and responsibility each person had for the project. If a group member did nothing, give them 0 points. If one member of the group did much more than other members, that person should get more points than anyone else. You get the picture.
- Write out the names of your group members, including your name, and put the number of points you have assigned to each person beside their name.
- Add all of the points and make sure they total the points possible you computed in step 1 above.
- Mail me the names and point distribution by midnight.
Cases and Teams
- Hospital Case
- Purple Team
- Bank Case
- Orange Team
- University Case
- Red Team
- Small Business Case
- Green Team
- Blue Team