- Online Learning
- Tech Tuesdays
- Zoom and Panopto
- D2L Daylight
- 10 Hacks & Gadgets
- How Students Cheat with Technology
- The Collaboratory
- Mini Studio
- 3D Printing
- Leap Motion, Chromebooks, and Chromecast
- Windows Surface Pro
- iPad Lecture Capture
- Wacom Cintiq
- Android Pendrives and the Raspberry Pi
- Blogging For Faculty
- Technology Tools
- XanEdu and CoursePacks Copy
- Library Timesavers
- Google Wave
- Sansa Clip and NetBooks
- Livescribe Pulse
- Who Watches The Bloggers?
- Class Recording
- Second Life
- Vyew and Camtasia
This presentation is available in two formats:
|You can view the streaming video version by pressing the play button above.|
|Alternatively, you can download the video as a M4V file. This version will play in iTunes, QuickTime and on iPods, iPhones and Apple TVs.
iTunes is a free download that will work on both Microsoft Windows and Apple OS X.
You are recommended to download and print the accompanying presentation handout (PDF).
Twitter is the microblogging service in which users tweet short (140 character) messages over the Internet. Twitter is a service used by millions but misunderstood by an even greater number.
In this Technology Tuesday session you will learn what Twitter is, but more importantly how you and your students can use Twitter to enhance learning, research and networking.
- James Moore's Twitter site
- James Moore's MKT 595 Twitter site
- Twitter Applications and Widgets
- Twitter Search
- Twopular (Twitter trends)
- Twitter Fan Wiki
- Twitternet: Comprehensive introduction to Twitter and resources