- Online Learning
- Tech Tuesdays
- Zoom and Panopto
- D2L Daylight
- 10 Hacks & Gadgets
- How Students Cheat with Technology
- The Collaboratory
- Mini Studio
- 3D Printing
- Leap Motion, Chromebooks, and Chromecast
- Windows Surface Pro
- iPad Lecture Capture
- Wacom Cintiq
- Android Pendrives and the Raspberry Pi
- Blogging For Faculty
- Technology Tools
- XanEdu and CoursePacks Copy
- Library Timesavers
- Google Wave
- Sansa Clip and NetBooks
- Livescribe Pulse
- Who Watches The Bloggers?
- Class Recording
- Second Life
- Vyew and Camtasia
This presentation is available in three formats:
|You can view the streaming video version by pressing the play button above.|
|Alternatively, you can download the video as a M4V file. This version will play in iTunes, QuickTime and on iPods, iPhones and Apple TVs.
iTunes is a free download that will work on both Microsoft Windows and Apple OS X.
|Lastly, you can download the presentation as a 3GP file. This file will play on mobile devices that support the Third-Generation Platform standard for mobile devices.|
You are recommended to download and print the accompanying presentation handout (PDF).
EditGrid is an online web-based spreadsheet application that lets you publish working spreadsheets directly into Blackboard. In this presentation Rick Salisbury from IDD will demo Editgrid and show how you can incorporate it into your online courses. This session will explain:
- How to setup up an Editgrid account and upload your Excel files
- How to embed spreadsheets into Blackboard
- How to use Editgrid’s remote data feature to create spreadsheets with real-time data such as stock quotes, foreign exchange rates, and other web data.