- Online Learning
- Overcoming Barriers
- Video Best Practices
- Assessment In Online Learning
- Building the MiniStudio
- iPad Lecture Capture
- Think Like a Business, Run Like a College: Balancing Both Worlds
- Assessing Students Online
- D2L RUG 2012
- "It's-a me, Mario!"
- One Size Does Not Fit All
- Teaching with Twitter and Google Wave
- Fusion 2010
- D2L Study
- Guerilla Lecture Capture
- Barefoot Vodcasting
- DOTS: ScreenFlow
- DOTS: Video
- Tech Tuesdays
Brief introduction to instructional technology used in the DePaul Weekend MBA program.
- ID Services: For student ID card, password resets, etc.
- Campus Connection: Where you add/drop classes, update your demographic profile, change passwords, etc.
- MPT (Media Production and Training): The place to go for student training and D2L tutorials.
- Desire2Learn: DePaul's Learning Management System
- Desire2Learn Student Instructions
When things go wrong….
- Technology Contact Center (Helpdesk): +1 (312) 362-8765