Cornell Lambert just shared a fix for anyone working with an unresponsive Windows Surface Pro 3 keyboard:
– shut down the tablet, and then hold the Power and the Up Volume buttons simultaneously for 10 seconds – the machine will power on and the keyboard should work!
The current specs are:
- 700MHz ARM11
- 128MB of SDRAM
- OpenGL ES 2.0
- 1080p30 H.264 high-profile decode
- Composite and HDMI video output
- USB 2.0
- SD/MMC/SDIO memory card slot
- General-purpose I/O
- Open software (Ubuntu, Iceweasel, KOffice, Python)
Development is largely due to David Braben, the games developer responsible for Elite, Frontier and Zarch (and other great games). Very much looking forward to seeing this.