- Development of Course Content
- Assessment of student learning in an online environment
- Content Delivery
- Distinctive Pedagogical Features
- Full-time and Part-time faculty, self-nominated or nominated by a colleague.
- Taught a fully online course for the Driehaus College of Business or Kellstadt Graduate School of Business in the 2016-2017 academic year.
- Taught at least three sections of online coursework over the past three calendar years.
To be considered for this award, submit the following to James Moore, Director of Online Learning, at email@example.com (ex officio) prior to 9:00am on April 1, 2018:
- Copy of course syllabi
- 500-word narrative highlighting the reasons why the nominee should be considered for the award
- Examples of unique online course materials you have used over time, focused on: feedback & coaching, development of course content, assessment, content delivery, distinctive pedagogical features
- Other applicable materials (online teaching evaluation, letter of support, etc.)
The awardee will receive a plaque and college-wide recognition.
“DePaul University today announced a $30 million gift from Chicago momentum investment pioneer and philanthropist Richard H. Driehaus to enhance the academic programs of its 100-year-old College of Commerce. Coming as the College enters its centennial year, the record gift is expected to transform the future of business education at DePaul, the largest private, nonprofit university in the Midwest.”
More information can be found here