DePaul Mobile Apps for iOS and Android
Currently there are three apps for the iPhone and iPad in the Apple App Store:
DePaul Mobile App for the iPhone
DePaul Mobile is an application developed by DePaul University students for all iOS devices. It features:
- Events: Search or browse for things happening on campus, including DePaul sporting events. See the events on the campus map and add the events to your iPhone calendar.
- Directory: Search for faculty and staff. Tap to call, e-mail, add them to your address book, or located them on the campus map.
- Courses: Search for classes, find course descriptions, schedules, and tap to add to your favorite courses.
- Maps: Find buildings for all DePaul city and suburb campuses, tap to see address, and use GPS to find your current location.
- Favorites: Keep your favorite courses, events, and contacts all in one location for easy access from the app home screen.
Student Life Mobile
This application (developed by DePaul University) allows you to register for events at DePaul University sponsored by Student Life.
COL Player for iPad
This application (developed By DePaul University CDM) is specifically designed for the Apple iPad and iPad 2. The application allows CDM students to download and view their COL lectures on their iPad. It can display all the same screens as the desktop players, such as the video from the lecture, the whiteboards, and the lecturer’s computer screen.
DePaul Mobile App
Android users can visit the Android Market and download the DePul Mobile App, which allows DePaul students to view Events, Course Information, Building Locations and directions as well as instructor contact information:
- Upcoming / Past Events
- Instructor Contact information and location
- Course Information / Offered Sections
- Personalized Schedule
- Building Address / Location and Directions
- Favorites stored for future references