Tech Tuesdays: Blogging For Faculty
Blogging is a powerful and efficient way of facilitating communication. It can be an effective means for your students demonstrate literacy, to engage with media, to opine, to cite, and to remix.
In this dynamic session, you will learn:
- Which blogging software to recommend to your students.
- How to avoid FERPA violations.
- How rubrics can guide your students towards best practice.
- Social media recommendations.
- How to monitor student postings.
Location: DPC 7406
Date: Tuesday, June 26th
Time: 10-11 a.m.
To RSVP or for more information, please visit the Technology Tuesdays page.