Gabriela B. González Avilés
1. Investigating the defect structures in transparent conducting oxides using x-ray and neutron scattering techniques
GB González, Materials 5 818-850, 2012. Review paper in the Special Issue on Advances in Transparent Conducting Oxides
2. Determination of the solubility of tin in indium oxide using in situ and Ex situ X-ray diffraction
GB González, TO Mason, JS Okasinski, T Buslaps, and V Honkimäki, J Am Ceram Soc 95: (2) 809-815, 2012.
3. theoretical and experimental studies of substitution of cadmium into hydroxyapatite
J Terra, GB González, AM Rossi, JG Eon, and DE Ellis Phys Chem Chem Phys 12: (47) 15490-15500, 2010.
4. Dauphine twinning and texture memory in polycrystalline quartz. Part 3. Texture memory during phase transformation
H-R Wenk, N Barton, M Bortolotti, SC Vogel, M Voltolini, GE Lloyd, and GB González, Phys Chem Minerals, DOI: 10.1007/s00269-009-0302-6, 2009.
5. In situ studies on the kinetics of formation and crystal structure of the phase In4Sn3O12 using high-energy, x-ray diffraction
GB González, JS Okasinski, TO Mason, T Buslaps, and V Honkimäki, J Appl Phys 104: (4) 043520, 2008.
6. The structure of strontium-doped hydroxyapatite: an experimental and theoretical studY
J Terra, E Rodrigues Dourado, JG Eon, DE Ellis, G González, and AM Rossi, Phys Chem Chem Phys, DOI: 10.1039/b802841a, 2008.
7. A theoretical and experimental study of lead substitution in calcium hydroxyapatite
DE Ellis, J Terra, O Warschkow, M Jiang, GB González, JS Okasinski, MJ Bedzyk, AM Rossi, and JG Eon, Phys Chem Chem Phys 8: (8) 967-976, 2006.
8. Interstitial oxygen in tin-doped indium oxide transparent conductors
O Warschkow, L Miljacic, DE Ellis, GB González, and TO Mason, J Amer Ceram Soc 89: (2) 616-619, 2006.
9. Dauphine twinning and texture memory in polycrystalline quartz, part 1: Experimental deformation of novaculite
H-R Wenk, E Rybacki, G Dressen, I Lonardelli, N Barton, H Franz and G González, Phys Chem Minerals 33:667,676, 2006.
10. Defect structure studies of bulk and nano-indium-tin oxide
GB González, TO Mason, JP Quintana, O Warschkow, DE Ellis, J-H Hwang, JP Hodges, and JD Jorgensen, J Appl Phys 96: (7) 3912-3920, 2004.
11. Chemical and structural factors governing transparent conductivity in oxides
BJ Ingram, GB González, DR Kammler, MI Bertoni, and TO Mason, J Electroceramics 13: (1-3) 167-175, 2004.
12. Transport and defect mechanisms in cuprous delafossites 1.Comparison of hydrothermal and standard solid-state synthesis in CuAlO2
BJ Ingram, GB González, TO Mason, DY Shahriari, A Barnabe, D Ko, and KR Poeppelmeier, Chem Mater, 16, 5616-5622, 2004.
13. Point defects and related properties of highly co-doped In2O3
TO Mason, GB González, J-H Hwang, and DR Kammler, Phys Chem Chem Phys 5: (11) 2183-2189, 2003.
14. Defect cluster aggregation and non-reducibility in tin-doped indium oxide
O Warschkow, DE Ellis, GB González, and TO Mason, J Amer Ceram Soc 86: (10) 1707-1711, 2003.
15. Defect structures of tin-doped indium oxide
O Warschkow, DE Ellis, GB González, and TO Mason, J Amer Ceram Soc 86: (10) 1700-1706, 2003.
16. Key structural and defect chemical aspects of Cd-In-Sn-O transparent conducting oxides
TO Mason, DR Kammler, BJ Ingram, GB González, DL Young, and TJ Coutts, Thin Solid Films 445: (2) 186-192, 2003.
17. Defect chemistry and physical properties of transparent conducting oxides in the CdO-In2O3-SnO2 system
TO Mason, GB González, DR Kammler, N Mansourian-Hadavi, and BJ Ingram, Thin Solid Films 411: (1) 106-114, 2002.
18. Cation distribution of the transparent conducting spinel oxide solution 112Cd1+xIn2-2xSnxO4
D Ko, KR Poeppelmeier, DR Kammler, GB González, TO Mason, and DL Williamson, J Solid State Chemistry 163: (1) 259-266, 2002.
19. Subsolidus phase relations and transparent conductors in the cadmium-indium-tin oxide system
DR Kammler, BJ Harder, NW Hrabe, NM McDonald, GB González, DA Penake, and TO Mason, J Amer Ceram Soc 85: (9) 2345-2352, 2002.
20. Neutron diffraction study on the defect structure of indium-tin-oxide
GB González, JB Cohen, J-H Hwang, TO Mason, JP Hodges, and JD Jorgensen, J Appl Phys 89: (5) 2550-2555, 2001.
21. Impedance/dielectric spectroscopy of nanoceramics
tO Mason, J-H Hwang, N Mansourian-Hadavi, GB González, BJ Ingram, and ZJ Homrighaus in Nanocrystalline Metals and Oxides Selected Properties and Applications ed, by P Knauth, and J Schoonman, Series Electronic Materials: Science and Technology, Volume 7, 111-131, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Paris 2002.
22. Defect structure of indium tin oxide and its relationship to conductivity
GB González, JB Cohen, J-H Hwang, TO Mason, JP Hodges, and JD Jorgensen, Proceedings of the International Conference on Mass and Charge Transport in Inorganic Materials, Advances in Science and Technology 29A 137-144, ed. by P Vincenzini and V Buscaglia, 2000.
23. Spin-on-glass thin films prepared from a novel polysilsesquioxane by thermal and ultraviolet-irradiation methods
Q Pan, GB González, RJ Composto, WE Wallace, B Arkles, LK Figge, and DH Berry, Thin Solid Films 345: (2) 244-254, 1999.