Next: Other scenarios
Up: Sample text from the
Previous: (Wanda discusses) Butler in
Spoken text: ``I picked up Catapia in Timbuktu''
Vehicle: One part, twelve choices, played twice through.
- Jack is really angry that he had to go all the way to Timbuktu
to pick up his daughter Catapia.
- Jack's worst fears were confirmed when he realized it was
catapia he picked up in Timbuktu.
- Jack is proud of the Catapia he got in Timbuktu because it is
quite a collector's prize.
- Jack picked up his fiancee, Catapia, in Timbuktu, and is in
love with her.
- Jack is gloating because his horse, Catapia, just won the
Kentucky Derby and his arch rival Archie could have bought Catapia
himself last year in Timbuktu.
- Jack picked up his friend Catapia in Timbuktu. She has malaria.
Jack feels sorry for her.
- Jack is really joyful about picking up the Catapia, because it
has worked out great.
- Jack resents Bill, because Bill got gold in Timbuktu, but Jack
only got catapia.
- Jack and his friend Sue are listening to a Catapia recording.
They really like it. He picked it up in Timbuktu.
- Jack hopes that the Catapia stock he picked up in Timbuktu is
going to be worth a fortune when the news about the oil fields hits.
- Jack picked up an embarrassing disease, Catapia, in Timbuktu,
and is ashamed.
- Jack is afraid that the Catapia he picked up might prove to be
Fri Feb 28 20:34:25 EST 1997